Disclaimer:All content on this platform is sourced from the internet and is provided for informational purposes only. None of the content represents the views of this site, nor does it constitute investment advice. Please exercise caution when investing.
Trump Says US-Iran Temporary Ceasefire "Holding Up Well"
Svmuu News U.S. President Donald Trump stated that the two-week temporary ceasefire between the United States and Iran is "generally holding up well," despite marathon negotiations held in Pakistan over the weekend failing to yield results. "I think it's generally holding up well. Their military has been destroyed. Their entire navy has sunk to the bottom of the sea," Trump told reporters upon returning to Washington from Florida, adding that the U.S. will begin blocking the Strait of Hormuz at 10 a.m. Eastern Time on Monday. Trump also said that the two U.S. military personnel rescued in Iran earlier this month are currently in good condition. (CNN)
Recommended Reading




